Origins’ goal is to support families in fostering a solid intellectual, emotional, social and physical foundation for developing life-long learning. Origins’ ground-breaking program not only gives children a strong academic advantage, but supports the wise use of resources, cultural diversity, gender equality and a sense of democracy.Read More
Origins blends a strong kindergarten readiness curriculum with our one-of-a-kind eco-literacy curriculum, creating an environment that not only inspires and enlightens young minds, gives an academic advantage going into elementary school, but also builds a foundation for a life-long love of learning.
Origins Education is proud to be a rated member of the 'Best Beginnings STARS to Quality Program' of the Montana Department of Public Health and Human Services, a voluntary quality rating improvement system that aligns quality indicators with support and incentives for early childhood programs and early childhood professionals.Read More
EARLY CHILDHOOD LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT
READING & COMPREHENSION
- Our strong phonic-based reading program will have your bright star ready and excited for grade school reading!
SCIENCE & BIOLOGY
- Our eco-literacy curriculum has a heavy earth science component that will have your child fascinated as they explore the concepts of life cycles and learn how the world works!
- We use music as a fun way for our kids to learn and play, directly enhancing their learning abilities by exposing them to a rich diversity of sounds from all over the world!
- Preschoolers at Origins learn about the life cycles of plants through fun activities like gardening and will have a strong sense of awe and respect for the natural world!
- At Origins, your child's social and emotional development is just as honored and prioritized as their academic development. We create a safe and happy environment for children to learn important life skills like empathy for one another through positive and encouraging interactions with classmates and teachers
ART & CREATIVITY
- We engage our kids in many fun art projects, story telling and creative games, enhancing their imagination and motor skill development at the same time!
Origins Education Blog
More and more these days families are giving attention to the concept that emotional well-being is an important part of our children’s overall health. Whether they’re sorting out toy sharing with siblings, facing changes in playground social politics, or learning how to get their emotional needs met from their parents most effectively, our children are faced daily with the ebb and flow of theirRead more
It happens to every child in one form or another – anxiety. As parents, we would like to shield our children from life’s anxious moments, but navigating anxiety is an essential life skill that will serve them in the years to come. In the heat of the moment, try these simple phrases to help your children identify, accept, and work through their anxious moments. 1.Read more
“The indigenous soul lives close to the ground, to moss, river and loon. It moves in springs and wind, is close to the breath of coyotes. It is scratched on rock walls around the planet, is seen dancing around firelight and is heard in stories told under the canopy of stars. The indigenous soul is the thread of our humanness woven inextricably with theRead more